Web site: http://go.egi.eu/CF2014-CfP
Dates: May 19, 2014
- May 23, 2014
Location: Helsinki Finland
The EGI Community Forum 2014 will take place in Helsinki from 19 to 23 May 2014; the event will be hosted by EGI.eu in partnership with the University of Helsinki and the CSC-IT Centre for Science Ltd.
The Community Forum 2014 has as leading theme "Advancing excellent science" and includes a new richer set of user-orientated tracks that will provide opportunities to existing and new user communities to present their requirements, report on success stories, get support in porting their application environment to the EGI grid and cloud services and network with technical providers and other partners.
For the first time the Community Forum will feature "Networking sessions" and "Hackathons" where practical 'hands-on' software porting can be demonstrated and performed. In particular, the Networking sessions provide a easy way to share own ideas, receive feedback, be exposed to the views, perspectives and ideas of other participants and engage in a constructive dialogue with them.
The call for participation is open ! More details here
- Sessions, workshops, tutorials: 8 January
- Presentations, networking sessions, hackathons: 16 February
- Posters and demonstrations: 16 March
The conference features a number of co-located events:
- Research Data Alliance Europe (RDA) & EUDAT - Tue 20 May
- Nordic e-Infrastructure Collaboration (NeIC) - Wed 21 May
- European Globus Community Forum - Thu 22 May
- NorduGrid Conference 2014 - Fri 23 May